Sinopack Search has been retained by a leading Middle Eastern Main Contractor who has recently been awarded a new project in Bahrain. Our client is one of the leading Infrastructure contractors within the Gulf region with operations covering UAE, Qatar, KSA & Bahrain. They have a large portfolio of live projects and a healthy order book of projects to start and a busy tendering department. This particular project will run for at least 24 months, however, our client will retain the candidates' services for either further work in Bahrain or elsewhere in the Middle East. Reporting into the project director and regional commercial manager you will be responsible for all associated QS duties on the project.
Minimum of 12 years experience, with 3 years of MENA experience.
You will have Heavy Infrastructure project experience, ideally with highways project experience in the Middle East.
Degree educated within QS or civil engineering.
My client is one of the largest telecom’s provider for the UK. They provide data protection and security measures to companies across the UK.
We are on the lookout for energetic, ambitious individuals to work in a thriving telecom’s environment offering competitive salaries with the opportunity to grow within the company and be part of the long-term business plan as a technical operations engineer.
In charge of installations and system maintenance for both internal and customer set ups
Building and installation of customer sites
Work well within a team of other technical operation engineers and on solo projects
System and network administration
Experience using Linux or MySQL
IT background and knowledge
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and Organisation Skills
Structured Career paths to Senior Positions
Healthcare cash plan scheme
If you are interested in working for a forward-thinking organisation and be part of their growth, please click the APPLY button and I will be in touch.
As a leading regional corporate interior solutions provider my client is on the look-out for a driven, talented, experienced sales manager/ key account manager in Healthcare Solutions based in Qatar.
The key account manager will be expected to manage the growth of business with new and key accounts, delivering sales and profit targets in line with company objectives as well as updates and delivery of sale forecasts, identifying risk and opportunities for growth to report back.
It is also important that the key account manager will be able to build strong internal relationships and be a key participant in business meetings for brand, presenting reviewed accounts and more.
· Will be able to act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
· Be able to play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
· excel in communication, organisation and planning skills as well as being highly self-motivated
· have strong presentation skill set
· Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
· Strong account management and relationship building skills.
· Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
|Location:||Doha - Qatar|
Overview / Company:
My Client is a leading design company based in London and are currently on the lookout for a Senior FF&E designer to specialise in Hospitality.
The company is a medium sized company with a wide range of projects such as; Residential, Hospitality and Healthcare.
As a senior FF&E designer in hospitality you will be designing in the London office and delivering all around the world for South Africa, Madagascar, china and many more.
· Work well within a team and individually
· Great communication, organisation skills and time management
· Experience of 7 years+ within hospitality and FF&E Design
· strong creative and technical ability
· FF&E Designer
· To lead and communicate within a team of other hospitality designers
· Working with the team and individually
· To work on 3, 4 and 5 star hotels
· Working on projects overseas from the London office
We are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager on behalf of a Regional Main Contractor who manage medium to large scale Commercial Building projects across Yorkshire. They have grown impressively in size and stature over the last couple of years and have a substantial client base with who they work in partnership to deliver new build and refurbishment projects across Commercial, Industrial and Private Residential sectors.
|Location:||South Yorkshire - United Kingdom|
My client is a fantastic bespoke ID consultancy specialising in exclusive high-end Residential, Hospitality projects across the GCC. Over the last couple of years, they have won a number of industry leading awards for their outstanding contributions to the design sector.
Due to recent project wins, we are urgently looking for an experienced Mid-Senior Interior Designer in Dubai.
We are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to work for a well-established Regional Main Contractor based in West Yorkshire to Commercial Manager a diverse portfolio of Commercial, Industrial, Retail and Local Authority projects.
· £35,000 - £45,000 Salary
· Company Car / Car Allowance
· Healthcare for partner and family
· Matched Pension Scheme
· Death in Service
· Performance Related Bonus (discretionary)
· Commercially managing projects valued up to £1m.
· New Build and Refurbishment projects for a Main Contractor.
· Solid Groundworks experience.
· JCT D&B Contract experience.
· Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an autonomous position, with no micromanagement, being in charge of your own diary and reporting to a Commercial Manager. This role will be overseeing the commercial aspects of 3-4 simultaneous projects across Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Education, Healthcare and Local Authority sectors. This role will be office based but will involve travel across the M62 Corridor when required.
· Responsible for Sub-Contract procurement
· Cost Value Reporting
· Commercial Risk Management
· Provide advice on contractual claims
· Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
· Value completed work and arrange payments
· Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
|Location:||West Yorkshire - United Kingdom|
Due to a significant growth in workload, we are looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor for a Regional Main Contractor in East Yorkshire to manage a couple of projects simultaneously, of small value. This contractor provide Design & Build solutions within East & North Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire across Commercial, Industrial and Local Authority sectors.
|Location:||East Yorkshire - United Kingdom|
We are looking to appoint a Sub-Contractor Buyer to work within the Commercial team of a Private Residential Developer based in Leeds. This company are a market leader in their field, specialising in new build energy efficient city centre projects.
|Location:||West Yorkshire - United Kingdom|
We are looking to recruit a permanent Project Manager for a well-established, successful Brand Implementation Company based in West Yorkshire. They are market leaders in their sector, implementing and managing brand identities and environments for major blue-chip clients. Due to an expansion in the business and several new contracts coming in, they are now looking for someone to successfully Project Manage these contracts.
· £30,000 - £45,000 Salary
· Long-term growth opportunities
· Free onsite parking
· Must have CSCS, SMSTS & 5-day First Aid training
· IOSH Managing Safely
· Number 1 on site
· Previous experience using SAP or similar Project Management database (e.g. Sage, Oracle)
· Proven track record of successfully delivering Fit Out/Signage/Roll Out projects up to the value of c.£2m
· Ability of managing small teams and prioritising seamless delivery
· Valid, clean driving licence
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines
· Client facing, confident
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of multiple high-end Installation, Signage & Fit Out projects up to the value of c.£2m across the Retail Banking market. Reporting to an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for a small team of Project Coordinators and Admins, developing a detailed plan to achieve key objectives, maintaining acute awareness of all aspects of the project. This is a client facing role and you will be coordinating between departments, so organisation, prioritisation and communication of a high standard is essential.
· Manage projects, timelines, quality and costs of the Fit Out
· Develop & implement detailed project plans
· Ensure excellent customer service is attained
· Coordinate products & services
· Proactively anticipate and resolve potential problems
· Attend site handovers
· Address snagging issues
· Develop estimates, budgets, customer quotes & forecasts
· Ensure HSEQ systems are being followed whilst promoting a positive HSEQ culture
|Location:||West Yorkshire - United Kingdom|